Hello everyone. It is starting to feel more, and more like Christmas around here. However, despite the joyous holiday spirit, my skin is beginning to become dry and chapped thanks to all the cold weather we have been having lately. Plus, I just finished up my first semester of college, and during finals, my skin went crazy. With all that said my body has been in need of some serious TLC…
So for today’s recipe, we are using Bentonite clay. What is it? Well, it is a clay made from the ash found in volcanoes (I am not kidding). Awesome, right? Who would not want to put that on one’s face? Today’s recipe also includes raw honey which is not only hydrating, but helps clear up scarring and blemishes. Together these two perform in a symphony of pure goodness. So here is today’s recipe….
What you will need
- 1 Tbsp bentonite clay
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- water (add till you like the consistency)
- non- metal bowl
- wash cloth
- 10-15 minutes
- Mix the honey, clay, and water in a bowl until smooth.
- Apply to a clean face.
- I like to leave the mask on my face till it completely hardens about 10 to 15 minutes. (Below a photo of the facial mask applied. You’re welcome!)
- With a warm washcloth carefully clear the mask off your face.
- Now go forth, and make that beautiful skin glow.